How to Qualify
Thank you for considering us to meet your housing needs. Please take time to review the following criteria before you submit an application and before you remit any fees.
We are an equal opportunity housing provider. We comply with the federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, color, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
Property Availability Policy
- Properties become available after they become rent ready according to our turnkey policy.
- We constantly update our list of available properties. A property that was unavailable in the morning may become available later the same day, so check on the website often for updates.
Fees & Deposit
- Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid for each adult 18 years of age and older.
- Security Deposits are due within 72 hours of approval. Payments must be paid in separate tenders from all other fees.
Employment & Income
- A minimum of 30 recent days of verifiable income must be provided on earned wages.
- If self-employed, applicants must submit prior Two (2) years tax returns with Schedule C and 3 months of most recent bank statements.
- If retired or on disability, proof of benefits or pension payments will be accepted in lieu of employment.
- Full-time students (sophomore or higher) may use financial aid as income with proof of disbursement history. The document must show the amount the student received after the institution’s payment was deducted.
- If you are unemployed you must provide the verifiable source(s) of income.
- Social Security cards for all adults.
- Driver’s License or other government-issued LD. for all adults.
- Verification of award letters for any Social Security/Disability payments.
- Proof of court-ordered child support payments.
- Financial Aid Disbursement History for the previous school year and most recent disbursement.
- All guarantors must complete an application, pay the application fee, and meet all application guidelines.
- Guarantors must be present to sign the lease on the move in date.
Each adult applicant must pass a criminal background check. We cannot accept applicants with any form of controlled substance charges and/or felony convictions of a heinous nature. Felony convictions of any kind charged within the past 3 years will not be accepted.
The applicant is strongly encouraged to view the Property prior to signing any lease. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Properties condition.
Should the Applicant and Landlord enter into a lease, the Applicant must include any expected repairs or treatments in the lease contract.
- FALSE INFORMATION AND STATEMENTS ON THE APPLICATION WILL CAISE THE APPLICATION TO BE DENIED AND FORFEITURE OF FUNDS
- APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- LANDLORD & LANDLORD’S AGENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONSIDER MULTIPLE APPLICATION(S) IF APPLICABLE.