How do you compare yourself with all the other landlords in your area? Have you ever thought whether the time you spend in managing your property is worth the ROI you are getting? You can put all these worries to rest by taking advantage of our services specially designed for owners. Work with some of the best property managers in Atlanta.
If you are a landlord then all that you need to do is to hire a property manager for rentals through us and enjoy the perks of being a landlord while offloading all the hassles to us.
Owner Portal Login
We have a specially designed owner portal login system for all our landlord clients. By using this portal, owners can easily check on the status of the service and explore the potential of their property in different ways.
Become a client
We also offer you the unique opportunity to become a client through us and enjoy the perks of having Atlanta investment properties without any hassle. Just login to our page and go through the detailed requirements and perks of becoming our client.
What do I need to do to my property to make it ready for showings?
TMPM is happy to assist our clients with any make-ready needs. We recommend that our clients:
- Have the home cleaned
- Have the carpet cleaned
- Manicure the lawn
- Touch up or fully paint walls depending on their condition
- Address any maintenance issues
How often will my property be inspected?
Our property managers in Atlanta will conduct two free semi-annual inspections at no additional charge to our owners. One interior and exterior inspection and one exterior-only inspection. You can request additional inspections at any time. (Additional fees apply)
How will you advertise my property?
Your home will be listed on the local MLS if you will hire a property manager for rental through us. In addition to this, your home will be listed on sites such as www.zillow.com, www.trulia.com, www.realtor.com, www.homes.com, www.hotpads.com, and more. If you would like a sign in your yard, please let us know here.
How do you figure out what my property will rent for?
We use historical data taken from the local MLS and various databases to determine what your home will rent for.
Do I need special insurance as a Landlord?
Yes, you need to make sure you have a landlord property insurance policy for all your Atlanta investment properties. Speak with your local insurance provider for more details.
How do you reduce the risk of a tenant not paying rent or damaging property?
We have a strong tenant screening approach:
- We qualify tenants on only what can be verified: credit, criminal background, employment history, rental history, nation eviction reports.
- We expect that our tenants pay rent in accordance with their lease agreement. We charge late fees, send notices to vacate, and file eviction suits if a tenant is in default of their lease agreement.
- We inspect your property twice a year while the tenants are occupying the residence to reduce the risk of damage to the home.
- As a result of our strong tenant screening and inspections, we minimize the risk of tenants not paying rent or damaging the property if the tenant is in default of their lease
When will I receive a distribution each month?
We disburse funds on the 10th of every month.