What do I need to do to my property to make it ready for showings?
TMPM is happy to assist our clients with any make-ready needs. We recommend that our clients:
- Have the home cleaned
- Have the carpet cleaned
- Manicure the lawn
- Touch up or fully paint walls depending on their condition
- Address any maintenance issues
How often will my property be inspected?
We conduct two free semi-annual inspections at no additional charge to our owners. One interior and exterior inspection and one exterior-only inspection. You can request additional inspections at any time. (Additional fees apply)
How will you advertise my property?
How you figure out what my property will rent for?
We use historical data taken from the local MLS and various databases to determine what your home will rent for.
Do I need special insurance as a Landlord?
Yes, you need to make sure you have a landlord property insurance policy. Speak with your local insurance provider for more details.
How do you reduce the risk of a tenant not paying rent or damaging property?
We have a strong tenant screening approach:
- We qualify tenants on only what can be verified: credit, criminal background, employment history, rental history, nation eviction reports.
- We expect that our tenants pay rent in accordance with their lease agreement. We charge late fees, send notices to vacate, and file eviction suits if a tenant is in default of their lease agreement.
- We inspect your property twice a year while the tenants are occupying the residence to reduce the risk of damage to the home.
- As a result of our strong tenant screening and inspections, we minimize the risk of tenants not paying rent or damaging the property of if tenant is in default of their lease agreement.
When will I receive a distribution each month?
We disburse funds on the 10th of every month.